5. Who sought to gain from 9/11?
Who could have perpetrated something so heinous? ... Arabs? ... Chinese? ...Russians? Let's face it. Most of the people on this planet aren't stupid. Even heretics and psychopaths have their limits. Would I be wrong in stating that, yeah, black people might be accused of stealing things from people, but they raise both hands palm forward and lie down on their bellies when the Fed's show up. Right?
Would I be wrong in stating that even the Russians knew to stand down when faced with the crazy Americans during the Cuban missile crisis? So why in the name of ALAH, would a bunch of half-baked, wanna-be, mission-impossible terrorists want to bring down hell upon their families? They know what self sacrifice is about They only blow themselves up in Pakistani controlled Kashmir and Israeli deli shops because of the gaurauntee of lump sums going to their families. Right? Well I thought the same thing, these Arab nations didn't even know what was coming. They didnt see, nor did they want, confrontation with the west, let alone the united states. It's just plain ridiculous. Let's look at the list of nations on the axis of evil and determine their capabilities and, or willingness to do harm for money to a nation that would surely kill their families and their families friends family.
--- (for a much better look at the list)(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/1988810.stm)
Who's who in the 'axis of evil' ---By Frank Gardner --BBC security correspondent
Key: threat levels 1-5- 1 being the highest.
-null and void (highly improbable that their stance on any issue coupled with their economy and weapons capabilities are willing to harm west )= 5,
-potential (because of past scandals etc, they are likely to threaten west interests but not open war etc) = 4,
-positive (known for openly harassing western stances or allowing negative hostilities to arise within its populace or others towards west) = 3,
-Involved in conflict(Involved in conflict within past 50 years or known to harbor terrorists/criminals) = 2
-Currently in conflict(currently in conflict with the west or supplying weapons technology openly to enemies) = 1
Iraq - population 26,783,383 gdp $94.1 billion
- We all know the story. Threat level: currently in conflict
Iran - 68,688,433 gdp $610.4 billion
- Undoubtedly a country with a vast history of connection with the west, mainly u.s.
U.S.-IRAN RELATIONS, 1906-2002"-From Iran's efforts early in the 20th century to forge its independence to President George W. Bush's "axis of evil" speech and its aftermath.
- 1953-U.S.-backed coup ousts Mossadeq; reinstates shah/1963-The 'White Revolution' and Ayatollah Khomeini/1964-Khomeini exiled/1978-Pro-Khomeini demonstrations; revolution looms/January-February-1979-The Iranian Revolution triumphs/October-November-1979-Shah enters U.S.; Embassy in Tehran seized/December-1979-Iran's Constitution ratified; Velayat-e faqih codified/January1980-Bani-Sadr elected Islamic Republic's first president/April-1980-U.S. severs relations, attempts hostage rescue/July-1980-Shah dies/September-1980-Iraq invades Iran/1981-Hostages released; Khamenei becomes president/1982-Iran in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley/1983-Attacks on U.S. Embassy, Marine barracks in Beirut/1984-Second U.S. Embassy bombing; U.S. warms to Iraq/1985-Khamenei reelected; Montazeri named Khomeini's successor/1985-1986-The Iran-Contra affair/July 3,-1988-USS Vincennes shoots down passenger plane/July 18,-1988-Iran, Iraq sign cease-fire agreement/February-1989-Khomeini issues fatwa against Salman Rushdie/June-July-1989-Khamenei succeeds Khomeini as Supreme Leader/1990-1991-Persian Gulf War/1993-Rafsanjani reelected; U.S. dual containment' policy/April-1995-Clinton signs trade embargo/March-April-1996-Conservatives solidify control of Iran's Parliament/August-1996-U.S. levies more sanctions against Iran/March2000-U.S. acknowledges role in 1953 coup/May-2000-World Bank approves loans to Iran/June-2000-Report faults Clinton administration on Khobar investigation/April-2001-Saudi Arabia, Iran sign security agreement/July-2001-U.S. Senate extends sanctions for five years/October-2001-Conflicting messages from Iran on U.S. strikes in Afghanistan... -
So, as you can see, they have substantial reasons to be angry with us, yet they've kept their military powers to assaulting isreal incursions. Because of their insistence of going nuclear, they have brought increasing pressure upont their gov't, yet, Russia, China and even some western states do not critically object to this. Maybe it's because they see America's bite or be bitten, drunken clown attacks all over the globe. It's safe to say that if Russia didnt attack the states, then these so called crazy shah's and muslim leaders wouldn't either. Becoming a member of the nuclear club would provide significant insurance for them in their region, perhaps globally. And if they've already received massive amounts of technical aid from Russia, then surely Russia see's Iran as being in grave danger. To give them high tech rocketry capable of intercontinental reach seems to reiterate that. Most people flat out know the real history, especially when you tie in this statement...
("Iran was our puppet state...") -Paul Foot-Guardian -Tuesday May 2, 2000
Yet... looking on the other side. Iran's behaviors have been bothersome. they've constantly stated belittling remarks agains the U.S. They've been indirectly linked to the deaths of U.S. citizens and military personelle abroad. They've attacked and threatened many U.S. allies and interests. They hold a spot on the oil peninsula and therefore weild huge leverage over world oil prices. Any incident occuring in their region is sure to affect the globe. Let's look at just how crazy and dangerous this Ahmenidejad is and what groups he supports.
Anti Semitism-International - Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his Own Words
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views place him and the Iranian regime among the foremost threats to Jews and the state of Israel.........Ahmadinejad repeatedly demonizes the state of Israel and openly calls for its destruction at every opportunity. Most notoriously, he described Israel as a "fake regime" that "must be wiped off the map."..............He termed Zionists "the most detested people in all humanity" and called the extermination of six million Jews during World War II "a myth," claiming that Jews have played up Nazi atrocities during the Holocaust in a bid to extort sympathy for Israel from European governments..............Ahmadinejad's virulently anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric and Holocaust denial are often matched by other Iranian leaders, and the Iranian regime itself has continued to sponsor anti-Zionism conferences and pseudo-academic lectures and exhibits questioning the fact of the Holocaust...............The following is a selected compilation of Ahmadinejad's statements on Jews, the Holocaust and Israel in his own words:
(November 29, 2006-----"What have the Zionists done for the American people that the US administration considers itself obliged to blindly support these infamous aggressors? Is it not because they have imposed themselves on a substantial portion of the ***2***banking, financial, cultural and media sectors?"--------(Letter from Ahmadinejad "to the American people") ))---(November 13, 2006-"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"------Israel is "a contradiction to nature, we foresee its rapid disappearance and destruction.")----(January 5, 2006---"Hopefully, the news that the criminal of Sabra and Chatilla has joined his ancestors is final."----(To a group of Muslim clerics in the Iranian city of Qom, as quoted in the semi-official student news agency ISNA, in a reference to the illness of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon).-----"[N]o Muslim nation would put up with this entity [i.e. Israel] in Islamic lands, not for one moment … If it's true that the [Europeans] committed a big crime in World War II, then they must take responsibility for it themselves, and not ask the Palestinian people to pay the price … Those countries that support this regime [Israel] were terrified at the suggestion that [Israel] should be relocated to their neighborhood. So why should the Palestinians and the countries in our region accept this entity?" ----(In a speech before an audience in the Iranian city of Qom, aired on television))----(November 27, 2005---"You [the United States], who have used nuclear weapons against innocent people, who have used **1**uranium ordnance in Iraq, should be tried as war criminals in courts."---(During a nationally televised ceremony of the establishment of Iran's volunteer Basij paramilitary) -
So clearly we see he has lots to say, and I doubt we could prove that what he has to say is true, without losing our jobs. So moving on, we see that he consistently ignores adamant demands that he slow his nuclear gallop and begin to honor agreements that the rest of the world holds to. The U.S. after all is the economic engine which runs and leads the world (not necessarily pushing), that is something the rest of the world sees and understands. Why then would he continue to threaten, taunt, and harass the U.S. and west when he knows that causing any problems here reverberates around the planet. There are already military persons stating that they are killing or capturing memmbers of the **3**iran military and finding their footprints, all while the Iranians *** 12 ***deny. Threat level: involved in conflict
North Korea - population 23,113,019 gdp $40 billion .
- Currently a nuclear power. Hopefully, we just hope, they've just saved themselves. But in all honesty, can you believe their situation? I honestly laughed when they exploded their first "supposed" nuclear weapon, which was confirmed by British flyby which picked up radiation. That was because we just attacked Iraq for supposedly DEVELOPING these wmd's. Wouldn't North Korea's test constitute an immediate incursion or attack on their installations? Obviously they felt that Iraq was in a region which put its important interests into more immediate vulnerability. Obviously Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, the Phillipines and Russia don't account for nearly the type of importance that isreal and europe occupy. Threat level: positive (positive because even though they were in conflict with u.s. forces over a territory or ally of the u.s., and have had their share of problems(axe murder incident), they have clearly shown through their actions that they are ready and willing to defend themselves if need be... I think i can say the same about the missle firing incident of recent into the sea of japan, but there were no deaths reported.)
Cuba - population 11,382,820 (July 2006 est.) gdp $44.54 billion (2006 est.)
- Recently accused of developing chemical and biological weapons in the western hemisphere. Capabability to threaten U.S and vital interests... mostly western nations and China support its pencil thin economy. their military is truly no longer a threat. The best they could do, which is what they've strived for, is to be able to deter a strike from the u.s. by building a super-defensive military and air force. Yet, today, they couldn't deter a hot dog fired from a U.S. jet, and ensure that they have absolutely no major incidents with the U.S. since their last main benefactor, the U.S.S.R. fell.. Threat level: null and void
Syria - population 18,881,361 gdp $75.1 billion
- It is a country allied with Hizbollah, the adamantly anti-Israel, Palestinian ("terrorist") organization. It refused to directly support Hizbollah during the 2006 Israel lead military campaign. This proved that they are a country unwilling or incapable of competing with a military the likes of Israel or its allies, yet they are unified with a radical group and therefore should be watched and their actions are likely to be directed towards supporting any group that defies isreal and its allies. Threat level: positive
libya - population 5,900,754 gdp $74.97 billion -
- Known for openly harassing the west, they've been bitten in the past before. recently, in a show of either old age and awakening of the futility of his position, or a trick, either of which, we won't know, he gave up his nuclear and wmd ambitions. The west has since accepted the country with open arms and currently many reparations have been paid from libya to those it was responsible for harming. Some would say they should be checked off the axis of evil list, but mouamar is not a man weak of mind or will. I'd have to see more to believe it, time will tell. But his military has never been a threat to anyone in the west, period. threat level: null and void.
Expanded Actionable Countries and sites
Afghanistan - population 31,056,997 gdp $21.5 billion
Is the Anglo-American empire losing the "Great Energy Game"?--By Larry Chin - Online Journal Associate Editor-Jan 8, 2007, 00:24
- The Middle East is increasingly inhospitable to Western interests, a literal hell that gets worse with every passing day. Oil is not flowing out of a gutted Iraq. Afghanistan, also spinning out of US control, has not helped the US energy supply problem (however, Afghanistan’s heroin industry, which has blossomed under US occupation -- the resulting heroin flooding the US -- has been a boon to the world narco-economy and Wall Street). Saudi Arabia, still the final prize, suffers from its own supply questions, simmering unrest, and problems regarding Saudi connections to the Bush regime. Securing more Latin American energy has proved to be a difficult, particularly as savvy political players, such as Hugo Chavez, successfully identify and block new attempts at incursion. Iran is still being set up for an attack.)
- You know the story - currently about to hit a crossroads as rebels have regathered in force, possibly to precipitate a new ground offensive or civil war - threat level: potential
Colombia - population 43,593,035 gdp $366.7 billion
- As you can see, they're not that poor a country, nor extremely wealthy, but not begging for help either. If what i'd heard and speculated about is true, and the U.S. has and would invade countries for their drug crop and cash, then Colombia has things to worry about. I've read reports and interviews that basically told Colombia to watch out, perhaps there would be some supposed 'crackdown' in support of the war on drugs as well and all those networks would be tracked and hit. America is in grave danger everyone. Understand, the dollar is in major decline, there's talk that again, its only worth about 5-20 cents, and with the federal reserves power to print money like it was hydrogen, its not going higher any time soon. This country needs hard currency. hard, sure currency, like gold, diamonds, gems, precious stones and metals...drugs...., because soon nations are going to come asking for their **4**money back, like france and others did in the past, which prompted the U.S. government to tell them a resounding "NO"!. that's a big reason to go in to snatch up more drug crops. You have to realize, there are huge owners of companies in America that actually *** 5 ***own major cocain crops, and they have fortune 500 companies. threat level: null and void... our threat level to them... positive
Somolia - population 8,863,338 gdp $5.023 billion .
- I've always wondered how they'd handle the African situation once one of them got out of line. Of course France has no problem shelling a couple African jets and machete weilding loons, but how does a fully modern western country wage war against a fully destitute despotic African one. It's like me picking up a gun and waging war against the gerbil running in circles around the cage I gave it. It's stupid. and its always been quite a curio to me. I mean seriously, Africans nowadays have been treated like ancient antique porcelain vases....from an Arab country. Treat it delicately, but trash it and verbally abuse it behind closed doors. So what would be their move when they HAD to come back to deal with them? They wouldn't be able to run forever. I won't get into big central concerns/issues like AIDs, post-imperial age collapse now, but I will say that when they do have to put troops into the continent to get a job done, it might not be pretty.like Fidel Castro told Che Guevarra after his failure in Zaire "...you can't come in like a white Tarzan to save these people. Only a black man will be able to save the black men..."... or something like that. Point is, it probably won't work. As soon as they set foot there, the black population will unite under some crazy pretext to oust the invaders, and you can rest assured they'll throw 130 men to 1 to win, maybe 1000, they've done it before. Why do you think imperialism is over...sort of.
Is the Anglo-American empire losing the "Great Energy Game"?--By Larry Chin---Online Journal Associate Editor--Jan 8, 2007, 00:24
- Resource warfare is intensifying across Africa (Somalia, Nigeria, Sudan, Darfur, etc.), evidenced by increasing US military-intelligence operations, the escalation of unrest, war and covert operations, and "al-Qaeda" presence (the telltale sign of active US covert operations)........In every target area, the Anglo-American empire enjoys no unfair advantage or overarching clout over its geopolitical rivals, and even under the rosiest of scenarios, will find it impossible to control conditions on the ground. Threat level: null and void. Threat level to them: potential
Venezuela - 25,730,435 gdp $176.4 billion
- The only problem with Venezuela is that it sits on one of the largest known repositories of oil in the world. The 3rd largest, actually. And their leader is a "Good Guy"... You can't be a good guy, liberal, democrat, or other if you wan't your nation to truly prosper in todays world. You have to be aggressive and incredibly business savvy, like the leaders in the UAE, turning Dubai into the world mecca, literally transforming their city into probably the most beautiful, and attractive to wealthy, city in the world. But no... Hugo Chavez HAD to go and be a man of the people. That my friends, will only get you killed in todays world. He openly endorses nationalizing the oil feilds or distributing the wealth to the people like ... like... it's THEIRS or something. That wealth belongs to the moguls who sold out to American dominance and needs and he KNOWS it! Chavez! Give those oil magnates their money back and stop helping the poor! That's exactly what almost got him killed, if he weren't such a nice guy and had such loyalty amongst his cabinet and people, he'd already be "missing, presumed dead" .
**6** - Two independent filmmakers were inside the presidential palace on April 11, 2002, when he was forcibly removed from office. They were also present 48 hours later when, remarkably, he returned to power amid cheering aides. Their film records what was probably history's shortest-lived coup d'état. It's a unique document about political muscle and an extraordinary portrait of the man The Wall Street Journal credits with making Venezuela "Washington‚s biggest Latin American headache after the old standby, Cuba." --- Threat level: null and void - threat level to them: potential
All the stans -
- Central Asia, home to the fabled lake of oil and honey has been noted for U.S. interest(manipulation)
Is the Anglo-American empire losing the "Great Energy Game"?--By Larry Chin---Online Journal Associate Editor--Jan 8, 2007, 00:24
- While China and Russia continue to "win" in Central Asia, the West continues to lose political and economic clout everywhere....The George W. Bush administration’s destructive "war on terrorism," begun with 9/11, has failed to accomplish its central purpose, which was to occupy Central Asia and the Middle East, control the energy flows and strategic corridors across both regions, while blocking competitive cooperative agreements and energy-related ventures by Russia and China. Threat level: potential (to our (necessary) energy prospects if they resist, which they are not. Our Threat Level to them: involved in conflict.
Countries with potential to do u.s. harm but that are nuclear gambles
Russia - population 142,893,540 gdp $1.723 trillion
- A nation with an extensive history with the U.S there are many rumors about their current souring relationship (White house pressing Putin, heavily, Russia using secret weapons on the U.S. Russia blocking U.S. bids of overpowering weaker nations, U.S. threatening Russia-- i'll get to all this later.) Both countries have played the cards granted them flawlessly, even while us powerless citizens quake in our seats, because one wrong move spells the end of us all. It's difficult to tell which one is the actual bad guy. It used to be that you could easily pick your side during the cold war years, even though at the end of it, when the former Soviet union collapsed, there was a massive rush to get into the country and collect and consolidate. During that rush to get in and find documents left by the former government, documents proved that in actuality, the government had consistently developed defensive technology to trump the Americans after stalin began realizing he couldnt just invade Europe. more and more the gov't began to actually fear confrontation because, it turned out, yes, they would be more than happy to strip this planet of lifeforms and atmosphere. It was funny to find out that at the end, the soviets weren't the bad guys we all feared, but the americans occupied the head evil title. Maybe because they had to. Otherwise, as i said, Stalin would've been happy to do to Europe and the west what he did to his own people. There's a considerable degree of unkowns and danger when comparing the russian threat. but hopefully it stays a chess game. threat level: involved in conflict (we're playing Russian roulette, arming eachothers enemies and playing political football, using secret weapons against eachother - i'll get into that later.)
China - population 1,313,973,713 gdp - $10 trillion
- There's a lot this dragon has under the radar that is yet to be seen. Major scandals, including the jet collission, technology proliferation, spying, intellectual property proliferation, human rights abuses, economic standard disparaties, military build-ups, gov't fist beating, the future that they might eclipse the globe and their abhorant stances on peoples rights. What all this adds up to is a lot of fear. A lot of question marks mar the surface of any debate about China. All you have to do is take off your watch and turn it over, or your shirt, or your hat, or your box of cereal, or your laptop battery or your laptop, or your hand even... eventually!(2008 the U.S proposes forcefully tagging or issuing id cards that have to be clarrified at checkpoints. Eventually this will be expanded to necessary rfid locators that will be placed into your body that are too small to notice, but give the government a direct link to wherever you are -- which of course will lead to a device that can be directly implanted into your brain which will control... you... It's already developed people, you just have to go research it. I know I won't allow it to happen, but then again, by the time they have the legislation in writing to make it mandatory, i'll just be SO compelled, right? Won't You? I'm sure they'll be made by China as well. Point is, both the U.S. and China are inextricably linked now. Economically, if one falls, more than likely, the other will too. That should seem like a good thing that they will be forced to negotiate now, but that's not so. Both countries seemingly have plans to go at the others throat. Both have begun either dispatching or declaring they'd issue forces on behalf of the taiwanese question. The same goes for the Korean question. China has the upper hand on Tibet, but the U.S took control of the Indian incursion. They now have to decide who will succeed in the global energy game. It's hard really to tell, all I can say is, "Play Ball!" threat level - potential
------ Personally, i'd rather steer clear of any racist epithets. I disagree with slanting media opinion because you have the capability, or because you fear for your present to future security when information can be slanted AGAINST the transmitter, but those are outlets to be maintained for the people. I also disagree with any person wronfully accusing any race based upon their religion or other, and feel that you should only make those types of damning statements when evidence is clear and present.
Now, i'll admit, this may appear damning, but i'd urge you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
- What the international community thinks? - Poseidon - Joined: 10 May 2006 Posts: 3 - Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:35 am
- Of course, Israel is much more than merely a boil that needs to be lanced; it is the equivalent of a malignant tumor. The Zionist state was formed by the Rothschilds on the basis of a massive lie, and should be wiped off the map. However, unlike some Western commentators, I am not calling for a full-scale carpet bombing until the crater is so deep that it would take an explorer team weeks to get to the bottom of it. I do not support the idea that thousands or millions of people should be killed in order that some might be saved at some future time, e.g. by reducing the risk of WWIII. The cold-blooded killing of some five million Israelis just because Zionism is a destablising power behind events such as 9/11, and would take us into WWIII based on their previous form, would be amongst the most heinous war crimes in humankind's history. It would be a far graver crime than the Zionist coalition's killing of some 100,000 Iraqis purportedly because of a theory about "WMDs" and in reality for ulterior motives. Even a deliberate killing of, say, 5,000 people, because of a theory that it might save a greater number, would still be an enormous crime - a redistribution of life and death by a God-playing clique. I would want to see a bloodless, political solution which returned the land of Palestine to its pre-1948 condition when Jews and Arabs lived at peace with each other; before the territory was turned into an apartheid state where peace protesters are shot and bulldozed (or kidnapped, dressed in orange jumpsuits and beheaded in Iraq) specifically as a deterrent; before the indigenes were cruelly abused; before the rogue state's spies were frequently apprehended, whether in a van with traces of explosives several hours after three skyscrapers had been demolished, or after stealing a passport from a teraplegic; before a property magnate linked to the rogue state took over the lease for an upmarket office complex and raised the insurance to billions of dollars, a mere seven weeks before three of the complex's skyscrapers were demolished (and conveniently had a chiropodist's appointment on the morning which saved his life); before a supporter of the rogue state was linked to the theft of up to $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon and to a company that makes transmitters for remote-controlled planes in the run-up to an attack by remote-controlled planes on the aforementioned skyscrapers; before a lobbyist for the rogue state was found to run gambling boats on which patsies for the skyscraper attack were observed; before agents of the rogue state demonstrated more than 24 hours' foreknowledge of the attacks in an internal memo at Goldman Sachs in Tokyo; and before the rogue state could coerce other states into handing over their own armed forces as the rogue state's private mercenaries. But even if eliminating the corruption required the deliberate killing of only 500 people, I would still opt to stay with the status quo and attempt a peaceful solution - or at least, one whereby only the arch-villains, following trial and conviction, were sent to the gas chambers. As for George W Bush, he could be placed in a padded cell with videos of exploding frogs, and provided with tricycling lessons. It is most refreshing to see that Iran has an honest leader who is not afraid to speak the truth, and who refuses to go along with myths about a "Holocaust" or "suicidal Muslims" who in reality were set up as patsies for terror attacks perpetrated by Mossad agents with the connivance of the local police, governments and mainstream media. Although President Ahmadinejad was misquoted in the Western press, it would have been very sensible not to spell out what was meant by wiping Israel "off the map". If the international community leaves Iran alone, then of course they should not attack Israel; in this case the interpretation would be as per my description above. If Iran is attacked on trumped-up charges of having "weapons of mass destruction" ("WMDS"), then it would have every right to self-defense, and the carpet bombing interpretation would apply. As long ago as Victorian times, the Illuminati, Rothschilds, Zionists or whatever you prefer to call them, knew that control of the central banks of the world's major countries, the setting up of "advisors" and "experts" with special training in internationalism, and ability to forge close ties with political leaders for bribery and blackmail purposes, was not enough for them. They wanted to have a global terror network and protection racket that would give them even more leverage on governments. After setting up a rogue state (Israel) that would supply the terror network and also provide a nuclear blackmail option, hits on governments were regularly ordered. The Holocaust hoax was originated by Rabbi Stephen S Wise back in 1900, when he spoke of "six million living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism". However, the criminals had to orchestrate two World Wars before conditions were conducive to the masses being hoodwinked by this hoax, and the rogue state could be formed. The Egyptian ferry sinking - a few days after Egyptian officials refused to designate January 27 as Israel's "Holocaust Memorial Day", the Amman attack of 9/11 (November 9) 2005 because their king offered to mediate between the US and Syria, the London 7/7 and Sharm al-Sheikh 23/7 2005 attacks because Israel was double-crossed over a British Gas-Egypt deal to supply Gaza natural gas, the November 12, 2001 sabotage of AA Flight 587 to force the Bush Administration to give Israel a firm guarantee and a timetable for the Iraq invasion, the demolition of three WTC skyscrapers after the Bush Administration had been tricked into crashing an unmanned remote-controlled plane into the Pentagon, are all examples of this leverage enjoyed by the Rothschild Illuminati. Following a hit by the Zionist terror network, each hapless target is then forced to concoct any explanation but the truth. It is a tiny, crooked elite that seeks to divide and conquer the world's peoples, in preparation for global enslavement. Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists alike should unite to identify and eject our common foe. Demarcation should be on grounds of ethics rather than ethnics. -
Mossad: The Israeli Connection to 9/11 - By Christopher Bollyn – American Free Press April 10, 2005
- U.S. investigators and the controlled media have ignored a preponderance of evidence pointing to Israel's intelligence agency, the Mossad, being involved in the terror attacks of 9/11. From the very morning aircraft smashed into the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, news reports have indicated Israeli intelligence being involved in the events of 9/11 ? and the planting of "false flags" to blame Arab terrorists and mold public opinion to support the pre-planned "war on terror." Shortly after the destruction of the twin towers, radio news reports described five "Middle Eastern men" being arrested in New Jersey after having been seen videotaping and celebrating the explosive "collapses" of the WTC. These men, from a phony moving company in Weehawken, N.J., turned out to be agents of Israeli military intelligence, Mossad. Furthermore, their "moving van" tested positive for explosives. Dominic Suter, the Israeli owner of Urban Moving Systems, the phony "moving company," fled in haste, or was allowed to escape, to Israel before FBI agents could interrogate him. The Israeli agents were later returned to Israel on minor visa violations. The Assistant Attorney General in charge of criminal investigations at the time was Michael Chertoff, the current head of the Dept. of Homeland Security. Chertoff, the son of the first hostess of Israel's national air carrier, El Al, is thought to be an Israeli national. One of the Israeli agents later told Israeli radio that they had been sent to "document the event": the event which took the lives of some 3,000 Americans. Despite the fact that the Israelis arrested in New Jersey evidently had prior knowledge or were involved in the planning of 9/11, the U.S. mainstream media has never even broached the question of Israeli complicity in the attacks.
Israelis ForewarnedOn September 12, 2001, the Internet edition of The Jerusalem Post reported, "The Israeli foreign ministry has collected the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack." Yet only one Israeli was killed at the WTC and two were reportedly killed on the "hijacked" aircraft. Although a total of three Israeli lives were reportedly lost on 9/11, speechwriters for President George W. Bush grossly inflated the number of Israeli dead to 130 in the president's address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001. The fact that only one Israeli died at the WTC, while 4,000 Israelis were thought to have been at the scene of the attacks on 9/11 naturally led to a widespread rumor, blamed on Arabic sources, that Israelis had been forewarned to stay away that day. "Whether this story was the origin of the rumor," Bret Stephens, the Post's editor-in-chief wrote in 2003, "I cannot say. What I can say is that there was no mistake in our reporting."
Odigo Instant MessagesEvidence that Israelis had been forewarned several hours before the attacks surfaced at an Israeli instant messaging service, known as Odigo. This story, clear evidence of Israeli prior knowledge, was reported only briefly in the U.S. media ? and quickly forgotten. At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before the first plane hit the WTC. Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks from the WTC. The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands of lives. Odigo has a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain demographics, such as Israeli nationality. Two weeks after 9/11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, reportedly said, "It was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message.? The Internet address of the sender was given to the FBI, and two months later it was reported that the FBI was still investigating the matter. There have been no media reports since. Odigo, like many Israeli software companies, is based and has its Research and Development (R&D) center in Herzliya, Israel, the small town north of Tel Aviv, which happens to be where Mossad's headquarters are located. Shortly after 9/11, Odigo was taken over by Comverse Technology, another Israeli company. Within a year, five executives from Comverse were reported to have profited by more than $267 million from "insider trading." Through Israeli "venture capital" (VC) investment funds, Mossad spawns and sponsors scores of software companies currently doing business in the United States. These Israel-based companies are sponsored by Mossad funding sources such as Cedar Fund, Stage One Ventures, Veritas Venture Partners, and others. As one might expect, the portfolios of these Mossad-linked funding companies contain only Israeli-based companies, such as Odigo. Reading through the strikingly similar websites of these Israeli "VC" funds and their portfolio companies, one can't help but notice that the key "team" players share a common profile and are often former members of "Israel's Intelligence Corps" and veterans of the R&D Department of the Israel Air Force or another branch of the military. Most are graduates of Israel's "Technion" school in Haifa, Mossad's Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Herzliya, or a military program for software development. The IDC, a private, non-profit university, is closely tied to the Mossad. The IDC has a "research institute" headed by Shabtai Shavit, former head of the Mossad from 1989 to 1996, called the International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism. The IDC also has a "Marc Rich Center for the Study of Commodities, Trading and Financial Markets" and a "Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy and Strategy." The cosmetics magnate Ronald S. Lauder, who is a supporter of Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his far-right Likud Party, founded the Lauder school. Lauder, president of the Jewish National Fund and former chairman of New York Governor George Pataki's Commission on Privatization, is the key individual who pushed the privatization of the WTC and former Stewart AFB, where the flight paths of the two planes that hit the twin towers oddly converged. Ronald Lauder played a significant, albeit unreported, role in the preparation for 9/11. Pataki's wife, Libby, has been on Lauder's payroll since at least 2002 and reportedly earned $100,000 as a consultant in 2004. According to The Village Voice, between 1994 and 1998, Gov. Pataki earned some $70,000 for speaking to groups affiliated with Lauder.
The Ptech CutoutPtech, a mysterious software company has been tied with the events of 9/11. The Quincy, Massachusetts-based company was supposedly connected to "the Muslim Brotherhood" and Arab financiers of terrorism. The firm's suspected links with terrorism resulted in a consensual examination by the FBI in December 2002, which was immediately leaked to the media. The media reports of the FBI "raid" on Ptech soon led to the demise of the company. Ptech "produced software that derived from PROMIS, had an artificial intelligence core, and was installed on virtually every computer system of the U.S. government and its military agencies on September 11, 2001," according to Michael Ruppert's From the Wilderness (FTW) website. "This included the White House, Treasury Dept. (Secret Service), Air Force, FAA, CIA, FBI, both houses of Congress, Navy, Dept. of Energy, IRS, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Enron and more," FTW reported. "Whoever plotted 9/11 definitely viewed the FAA as the enemy that morning. Overriding FAA systems would be the most effective way to ensure the attacks were successful," FTW reported. "To do this, the FAA needed an evolution of PROMIS software installed on their systems and Ptech was just that; the White House and Secret Service had the same software on their systems ? likely a superior modified version capable of 'surveillance and intervention' systems." But did the U.S. government unwittingly load software capable of "surveillance and intervention" operations and produced by a company linked to terrorism onto its most sensitive computer networks, or was Ptech simply a Mossad "cutout" company? Oussama Ziade, a Lebanese Muslim immigrant who came to the U.S. in 1985, founded Ptech in 1994. But the company's original manager of marketing and information systems was Michael S. Goff, whose PR firm, Goff Communications, currently represents Guardium, a Mossad-linked software company. And Goff comes from a well-to-do line of Jewish Masons who have belonged to Worcester's Commonwealth Lodge 600 of B'nai Brith for decades. So, why would a recently graduated Juris Doctor in Law leave a promising law career to join forces with a Lebanese Muslim's upstart company sponsored with dodgy funders in Saudi Arabia? "As information systems manager [for Ptech], Michael handled design, deployment and management of its Windows and Macintosh, data, and voice networks," Goff's website says. "Michael also performed employee training and handled all procurement for software, systems and peripherals." AFP asked Goff, who left the Worcester law firm of Seder & Chandler in 1994, how he wound up working at Ptech. "Through a temp agency," Goff said. Asked for the name of the agency, Goff said he could not remember. Could it be Mossad Temps, or maybe Sayan Placement Agency? Goff, the original marketing manager for Ptech software, said he did not know who had written the code that Ptech sold to many government agencies. Is this believable? Goff leaves a legal practice in his home town to take a job, through a temp agency, with a Lebanese Muslim immigrant who is selling software, and he doesn't know who even wrote the code? AFP contacted the government agencies that reportedly have Ptech software on their computers, and IBM, to ask if they could identify who had written the source code of the Ptech software. By press time, only Lt. Commander Ron Steiner of the U.S. Navy's Naval Network Warfare Command had responded. Steiner said he had checked with an analyst and been told that none of the Ptech software has been approved for the Navy's enterprise networks. Finis